New day

art accompilation by myself & my niece ❤️


Do you ever just feel... alone? Like no matter what choice you make in life it becomes the Bible lesson of "all is vanity".

Hormones and my body being super sensitive to foods (and the fact that I haven't been taking proper care of my one and only flesh suit by eating all the typical crap the past few days) has resulted in a much lower frequency (= emotional state) than what I'd like to think is my norm.

I have 2 beautiful kitties (well... large loving cats lol) and a German shepherd/lab mix girl, all who excitedly greet me daily when I come home from work and yet I long to have a human to come home to. Its a choice to love and yet can't be forced... or rushed (like that song says... I know there's that perfect one, but it eludes me currently). I have a house over my head. I live in a fairly safe place... and in the great country of America no less. I have food to eat and clothes to wear. There's no logic to my sadness today. No reason to be anything but elated.

There's a growing burden shaking inside my soul that comes and goes for something so much more in my life and yet what?! what is it that I am to do with this one life I have?! I have no tragic story, just mediocre living lined with doing and learning cool things every once in a while. Thats it. I want the cloud to be MOSTLY silver with only the outlining vanilla, white, hum-drum of living to be the anomaly.


.... I was about to apologize for the "downer" that is this short post, but that's life isn't it?? taking the good AND the bad all rolled into one giant gobstopper thats sweet and hard to bite into.

Here's to taking care of your teeth.

Tomorrows a new day

XOXO
Janelle

Comments

Popular Posts